Wednesday, October 14, 2009

College Application

Underneath the moon,sun,clouds beholds I. A person who acquires many dreamlike characteristics. I show no fear with anything, if it's fighting off ninjas,or running down the field chasing someone down with my field hockey stick. whatever I do, I do with absolute confidence. With my confidence to fight battles, I also can sense someones powers miles away. So I can fight off the evil criminals before they make their attack on society. I also have watched TV, movies and even listen to music. With that said, It is obvious I've bee successful beyond my years. Not only have I saved humanity, I also have read the encyclopedia, the dictionary and the thesaurus all in one day. I can even heat up cold pasta,make macaroni and cheese and pour drinks into a cup. Priests all over the world can't wait to meet me, because I can recite the Bible with no hesitations, which will help make their jobs easier.I also drive legally.People such as Britney Spears,Michael Jackson, and the Backstreet boys have all been in a car with me. As well as I even have a email address of my own, have a blog, and a face book account.My extraordinary ways have reached my a diploma with a "real" approval stamp.

Even though I am a true humanitarian at heart, and a well rounded smart individual, I still have to reach a post-secondary education.

I hope you consider my application, because I know i will make a lasting impression.

1 comment:

  1. Good effort on these blogs. Lots of detail. All four are complete. Each one shows evidence of proofreading. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete